Friday, September 25, 2009

Music: Joe is Smooth and he's taking us to the promised land.

Brothers...Sisters...This is in my ears the ultimate House Track. No matter where you are or when this track is played, one thing is for sure; People are gonna be Clapping, Singing, Dancing and yes...sometimes even crying. There will be people embracing in Love and some even waiting to take someone home. At least in my humble and rather critical opinion, this track gives me the chills. Seriously, it might be the lyrics or maybe just the melody. Maybe it's that piano, maybe it's just everything. For Someone who called himself Joe Smooth, this track is not just cool...It's an Anthem...a Lifestyle...a Mantra. Call it whatever you want, For me, it's just simply the one song I wish could change the world.