Friday, January 30, 2009

Music: Radio like transmission caused by Hot Chips...

This is actually one for my Brother...who unfortunately I don't see much. I still remember when I introduced him to Joy Division and I can't really say but i think it changed his life like it changed mine. Anyways, before i get too sentimental, here's something that we found on the blogosphere. I feel everyone should check this out and go spend a few bucks for a good cause. War ain't a joke and it's usually children who suffer the most. And while music might not be the answer to stop conflict, it does have an incredible power to heal. Go do the right thing and support War Child! In the mean time, here's a sample of this incredible cover album with some of today's most critically acclaimed artists.

Hot Chip - Transmission (Joy Division Cover)

(also...peep this excellent Japanese Blog: http://discoattack.blogspot.com/)