Thursday, February 26, 2009

Music: Lost Valentinos Run-away!!!

Perhaps we weren't paying attention the first time around, but the Australian group is now ready for a debut album and their new single "Serio" is packaged with serious heat! Our pal Jacques Renault of Runaway provides them with a touch of Cosmic Disco into the kind of territory we've learned to love here at Manifest Destitute. Beyond that, I remember Lost Valentinos from a Kitsune compilation. I guess I'm gonna have to go look through my records and figure out which one it was in. Also, what's with all the Pre-Columbian references? "En serio?" i mean for real!!! An ex-girlfriend once told me i looked like one of the dudes, so now it's freaking me out. Are they like a hispanic immigrants band from Sydney. Jesus, that's a fucking long swim for any Mexican (and trust me, we know a thing or two on that subject!) Orale Guey, me voy a disfrutar esta conquistadisco...