Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Video: Too Many Dicks on the Dancefloor!!!

...When our friend Leilani posted the sentence "Too Many Dicks on the Dancefloor" as her Facebook Status, I assumed maybe she spent too much time this weekend at a Gay Club. It couldn't even come to mind that what she was referring to, was the Michel Gondry-Directed episode of Flight of the Conchords. When I finally had a chance to Catch in on the TV... I literally fell off the couch. Sad thing is, this actually hit too close to home (no joke). Ladies...I know some of you must read this blog. Do us fellas a favor and balance out the Dance Floor, Please!!! I know it's cold out there and stuff but seriously, no one wants to experience the following: o_O


ps: if you are one of the lucky ones in Boston to actually own an HD Digital Radio don't forget to catch Leilani's Show on 92.9HD2 RadioYou from 6-8pm Saturday Night!!!