Sunday, November 23, 2008

Lazy Sunday: Do it any way you Wanna!!!

Wow...it's Sunday before Turkey Week and what better way to start the day than by giving you the "People's Choice" to "Do it any way you Wanna". Puns apart, the 1975 Hit has one of those Bass Lines so effectively sampled and so effectively groovalicious it makes me wanna romp. Oh, and now that Barack is president...Let's Boogie Down U.S.A.

People's Choice - Do it any way you Wanna

I've never been an advocate of Colombia's finest but I can definitely advocate listening to Dillinger's Classic "Cocaine in my Brain" Hear that Bass? Go figure.

Dillinger - Cocaine in my Brain

And just when you think it couldn't get better...Bam!!! Jungle Brothers to take this full circle!!! "Feel the vibe surrounding me - Feel the bass come down on me - Shake your butt but don't break your back - Tap your feet and let your fingers snap"...Can you dig it?

Jungle Brothers - What U Waiting 4